Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Week 9: EOC- Letters of Permission

My opinions on the letters are just this, I actually feel like it helped better prepare me for if I, at one point in my life have to write a letter like these ones, I will have some knowledge of how to do so. I was not completely prepared on how to obtain writing these letters. I was actually exptreamly nervous about this project because I was somewhat confused on how to start writing these letters and what to write about and ask these people permission for. I chose to write mostly about stuff that had to do with photography, as I stated before I had a difficult time with this project. I still am a little unsure if I did the letters correctly. But, I did my best and I am happy about this project because I feel im somewhat more prepared now. I talked about my copyrights with photographs, and if I were to use someone else photo how I would go about doing that and if they would grant me permission to do so. I also made sure I stated that all rights of their photos would be signed and documented to them. I also chose to write a letter about the permission to post a link to someone elses website promoting my photos and my own photography website. I also asked if  they would grant me permission to do this, I feel I was very imformed of my asking and I feel I was also very professional towards asking for their permission. Having to do these letters of permission for this class I feel is a great way to start preparing us for when we have to do something like this. I now feel more smarter on the subject and hopefully that when and if I ever have to write a letter of permission to someone, I can sound more professional and be granted and agreed with permission for who ever it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment