Sunday, September 16, 2012

Final: Reasoning of the Law

Thinking process and logic for this final is just as this; I could not find a lawyer to answer my questions for me so, my thinking process became a lot more difficult seeing as I am not a lawyer and I am not very smart when it comes to law of any kind. I googled a lot of copy right issues and stuff, to try and get a better understanding of copyrights and legal photography issues. Its a lot harder to do without a lawyers opinion. But, Im doing my best. First and formost for logic is understanding and knowing what a copyright is and a lot about what to do with copyrights legally. For example, how long does a copyright last? The thing is, no matter what the issue, you should always obtain a lawyer that way even if you do not have a great understanding of the law, you have someone who can back up information and help give you better advice for the things you dont understand about law.

No comments:

Post a Comment