Sunday, September 16, 2012

Final- Legal Authority

In recent weeks during trying my best to finish this final project, I have come up short with finding a lawyer to answer my 10 questions. I have called and emailed more than 30 lawyers and only 4 lawyers have returned my calls and only 1 answered by email. All 3 lawyers demanded money for a half hour of their time. There was 1 lawyer that was more than willing to answer my questions and when I sent them to him, he told me he was not a property law lawyer and did not know how to answer my questions on photography and copyright. I also understand that for this project we were to find a lawyer, I have done the best I could do with this and in another words I failed. Therefore, I am still going to do my best to pass this course by trying to answer the questions myself by using the internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment