Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Week 11: Final Evaluation: Forced Choice

For this entry we are suppose to rate our classmates blogs from good to bad. . . this is how I see everyone did. . . .
 
 
 
1.       Reininger, Zachary

I put Zach as my first because his blog was so well organized, and flowed very well. Also because I just love his about me, very forward and self-explanatory.
 

2.       Khwaja, Amer

I put Amer as my 2nd because of his final project posts, how he put his examples in with all of the quotes and it because it was so easy to read.
 

3.       Booth, Alicia

Reasons for putting me in 3rd are because I worked really hard on keeping up with things and I also put a lot of work into my blog. Even without having a lawyer I managed to pull everything together and I think that counts for a lot.

4.       Cameron, Kylie

I put Kylie in 4th is also because to me she met all the stuff needed to make her blog finished. Also, I love the name of her blog and her photo is funny.

5.       Stephens,Briana Lynne

I think the reason I put Briana as my number 5 is her blog is at an average for me. Everything was easy to read, the blog is finished. But, It’s just not one of my favorites from the class.

6.       Sua, Christopher

Chris was put as my number 6 because even though he finished the final and everything was in place where it needed to be, his blog was very plain.
 

7.       Carrillo, Andrea Elizbeth

As much as I enjoyed Drea’s blog it was not complete, I put her at 7 because even though her blog was not completed and was missing some stuff. It is one of my favorite blogs. I love her background, all the pink, and her name . . . dr.drea. It’s great

8.      Munns, Lisa Jae

Although her blog was not complete, I feel she did an ok job with it.

 
9.       Ramirez, Bryan

I put bryan at 9 because his blog was nowhere near finished or in place.


         10.   Allen, Jonathan Thomas

He was never in class, although he always pointed out good points with his blog, it was not finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment